[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Branding is a bit vague and misunderstood concept for many businesses and marketers and also the importance of business branding to transform your business to a professional brand in minds of the targeted audience “current and potential clients”.
In your opinion, why consumers accept to pay more for products or services of famous reputable brands?
It’s the effect of successful consistent business branding strategy, processes, and solutions that developed a consistent positive perception about the brand as a trustworthy business known for distinctive quality and exceptional competitive advantages.
Brands could be recognized by different attributes to stand out in the competition even if they sell almost the same products or services as their competitors do like “Nike – A source of inspiration”, Coca-Cola – A source of happiness” and “Apple – House of Innovation” targeting mental or emotional connection to become the permanent favorite choice for the targeted clients and consumers.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”What is branding in marketing? ” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:30px|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]While marketing is about strategies, tactics, channels, solutions, and methods to promote your business products or services to potential customers, branding is about creating the bridge between your products and the targeted customers that shorten the buyer’s journey to choose your products rather than any other alternatives without any kind of hesitation.
Branding is essential to marketing activities as is you should define your brand main aspects prior to choosing or developing any marketing strategies or solutions based on the answers of the following questions:
- What are your business mission and goals currently & in the future?
- How your business is perceived currently by the targeted audience?
- What are the features and competitive advantages of available products or services?
- What are the qualities or attributes that you want to be associated with your brand when the targeted audience is exposed to anything related to your brand?
- What are the most effective branding solutions to demonstrate your brand identity, values, and messages for the targeted audience?
[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKIAOZZritk”][vc_custom_heading text=”Why branding is important for businesses?” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:30px|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_single_image image=”25663″ img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]Business branding processes are essential to drive better results from the marketing and advertising campaigns as they transform the targeted audience of potential and current customers to more engaging loyal customers and brand advocates.
Developing strong brand equity with consistent branding activities that position brands as a trustworthy choice will enable businesses to:
- Drive more conversions and sales
- Charge more for available products or services
- Increase the business value
- Reach instant positive recognition within the competition “ ex: Business Logo / Products packaging / Promotional Printed Materials”
- Increase trust and emotional connections
- Generating more customers by the power of positive “word of mouth” publicity
- Retaining more customers and brand advocates
- Creating more chances for expansion and brand extensions
- Supporting marketing and advertising campaigns across different channels
In other cases, brands with decreasing market share or shifting towards negative perception because of low-quality products, poor customer service performance and other crises that lead to failing to fulfill the brand promises to customers will require a quick planned response with suitable rebranding activities and processes.
Achieving all mentioned and possible benefits of business branding and rebranding activities will require choosing and applying the best suitable branding strategy and solutions customized for your business needs, goals and current positioning with the competition.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”How to transform your business into a brand?” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:30px|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]The common mistake for many businesses and junior marketers is to consider branding is only about creating a business logo and designing business cards and official printed materials.
Branding is about developing and maintaining the positive perception and positioning in targeted markets through all of your business communication tools including:
- Your brand messages
- Your products or services quality
- Your pricing strategy
- Visual Identity
- All marketing channels & advertising channels and campaigns
- Internal employees’ attitude “ex: customer support team / in-store experience ”
The first step to transform your business into a reputable brand is to search for the “best branding agency” in your country or city to support your business in the transformation process depending on the agency team experience and skills in this field plus associated experiences in:
- Planning, creating, launching and managing offline & digital marketing campaigns
- Planning, creating, launching and managing offline advertising campaigns including (TV & Radio commercials – Printed Ads)
- Planning, creating, launching and managing digital advertising campaigns including (Social Media Ads – Google Search Ads – YouTube Ads)
- Media production (Graphic Designs & Illustrations – HD & Ultra Quality Videos – Motion Graphics Videos – Professional Photography)
- Planning and management of Branding Events
You can define if it’s an experienced branding agency or not through checking their portfolio of previous branding projects and official social media accounts related to media production like the official YouTube channel and their Behance account to figure out how experienced and skilled the agency team is.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”How a branding agency can help your business? ” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:30px|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_single_image image=”25662″ img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]As we mentioned that hiring a professional branding agency is your first priority to develop a strong brand equity and emotional attachment that increases your customers’ loyalty and your business market share continuously.
Once you have chosen the best professional branding agency providing cost-effective branding and rebranding services and solutions, there’re main steps and areas to cover in your business branding processes and activities to reach the desire results which are:
- Defining your business targeted audience demographics and interests
- Defining your brand main guidelines (values – brand messages – brand tone & voice – desired positioning and perception attributes)
- Defining your branding strategy (suitable solutions for each phase of the process – suitable marketing & advertising channels to target the desired audience – suitable metrics to evaluate the success level)
- Designing and producing your brand visual identity (business logo – products packaging – official & promotional printed materials – Email campaigns and signatures design – your business website and mobile app design – design templates for social media marketing campaigns)
- Planning and producing media content for advertising and marketing campaigns across the suitable chosen channels
- Planning and managing branding or rebranding events for your business (ex: new products or new services launching events)
- Maintaining your company values, professional attitude, suitable tone and voice in all marketing or advertising activities (ex: social media moderation activities)
- Evaluating and improving the branding process and activities performance based on the current perception by the targeted audience and other business results including sales volume and customer retention rate
Transforming your business into a brand and developing strong consistent brand equity “higher conversions, market share and profits” will require a long-term commitment to applying and evolving the effective branding solutions and strategies developed and produced by the chosen experienced marketing & branding agency.
Contact Sendian Creations today to start your business branding process [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]